Thursday, August 7, 2014

Boot Girl, Bourbon Girl and the Sleepy Cowboy...









Boots, bourbon, sleeping cowboys, there's got to be something here connecting the dots.   It must be that there is something very American about America, and I have been in search of America after all.  At 2 in the morning I am almost too bleary eyed even care, but being an insomniac, even at the best of times, I do admire this tired cowpoke who seemed to be fast asleep when I walked by and took this compromising shoot.  More interesting was the fact that he just took his pretty decent boots off and just left them on the sidewalk where anyone could have taken them, but obviously didn't.  I'm sure that this is not the first time he did this with full confidence that his boots would be there upon waking.  In Texas, boot stealing must be akin to cattle rustling.  Something which is just not done.  Actually, much to my surprise there are many things about Texas that I admire.

                                                                       Pablo



No comments:

Post a Comment