Monday, October 28, 2013

Big Timber Montana

In the service of continuity, I must mention Big Timber at this point.  Forgot we were even there till I looked at my memory chip while working on the somewhat unsatisfying Billings blog.  Wish I had taken a few more pictures there, but didn't.   Anyway, about 100 miles or so east of Billings, on our way to Bozeman, for some reason we stopped in this medium sized town of Big Timber that was a bit out of the way.  Given the paucity of big trees on the Montana plains, I'm not sure where they got the name, but so be it.




Anyway, the oddest thing happened.  While I was standing at the intersection of McLeod Street and 7th Ave, waiting for Jackie to do whatever it was she was doing that I was waiting for, I first saw a Coca Cola truck, and 3 minutes later, a Pepsi truck pulling onto McLeod.   Maybe it wasn't so odd, considering the vast amount of soft drinks consumed in the US.





                                                                              Pablo


                                                                      






                                                                  




No comments:

Post a Comment